BEDC is Your Partner for Growth
Burlington Economic Development Corporation (BEDC) is your local resource for businesses seeking to invest or expand in Burlington. This area of the website provides information and connections to resources you will find useful.
BEDC is the primary driver for Burlington’s economic development programs designed to ensure the city’s long-term economic prosperity. BEDC works closely with local stakeholders to actively promote the growth of local companies and support business investment.
BEDC Connects You with the Resources You Need to Succeed
- If you are looking to invest in Burlington, let us provide you with solid business reasons to locate here and commercial site locations to consider.
- If you would like to expand your existing business within Burlington, let us help you through the approvals process.
- If you require advice and assistance in developing solutions for bottom-line issues or to gain access to government, let us help you channel the appropriate contact.
- BEDC is Burlington’s data expert. If you are looking for data to assist in making decisions for your business, please visit our site selector tool, our economic indicators page, or consider contacting our Economic Development Officer Andrew Elliston if you have a more customized request.
- If you wish to effectively assist your business operations, participate in roundtables and joint meetings where companies within your sector exchange information, share experiences and develop strategies and action plans.